Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Some Blogging Loving..

It has been a long time since I did some casual blogging and I honestly do miss it sometimes. I like to see what is out there by the amazing creators of SL as well as bring info to anyone who might be following my blog. Plus, its an excuse for me to do my pretty pictures! 

If you like to shop  you probably like doing the weekend sales events that have been around a while. I had to grab this cute hair from the FLF list from BonBon.. and tested a new eye set I made as well as some lips. The skin is a lovely skin by Glam Affair @ Anthem. I am so glad to see that we still are getting Catwa skins with options fo BOM & Appliers. I think that is a smart option, to be honest. Also, found my cute card from Tres Blah.. its like it fell to the back of my virtual closet and I finally dug it up! I've stopped shopping as much for this reason.. I now try to only get one or two items from the weekend sales and limit my event purchases to things that are completely new and unusual. It's helped.. my inventory is thanking me slowly as I delete all the old stuff I no longer use and I actually get to enjoy using the stuff I get..  yay! 

Hair - BonBon from this past FLF

skin - Dora - Glam Affair @ Anthem
sold with appliers and BOM options
6 tones available

earrings - e.Marie - 

eyes - .lovelysweet. Tahiti Eyes

top - Tres Blah


No comments:

Post a Comment