Saturday, June 6, 2020

35L Sunday Sales -June 7th




It is almost time for the weekend and I will have two amazing offerings for you lovelies! 
As you may know, I love making poses, but I sell them only on the Marketplace. I've decided to start offering some of my poses during the 35L Sunday sales before I move them to full price on MP. I have this awesome set .."Night Thoughts Poses". This set is copy, mod and bento, and comes with the joint prop. I included pose balls as well so you can rez and move them as needed. The poses are modifiable, so you can use a poser hud to adjust as needed. 

Also up for sale is my new eye set, Shambala Eyes. They are unisex as usual and are so pretty, imho ;) Demos are available for the eyes, so come try them out. I am sure you will love them! 

Both of these are in my main store----> 





No comments:

Post a Comment