Saturday, December 12, 2020

December Sale- in-world store closing

I have decided to close my in-world store and move all my items to the marketplace. My group in-world will still be open to send out notices of new items, so all of you lovelies are welcome to stay and keep up to date. 

I love creating and taking photos but lately I have been feeling very tired and fatigued, and my creativity has faltered. We all need breaks, and despite how much fun I have doing what I do, I recognize it is my time to take a break. 

There is currently a sale, and all my items are marked down to 50-75 Lindens until Sunday. After that all will be in marketplace. :) 

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday season, as best as we can in the given world situation. 

So, hurry to the store and pick up some awesome stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment