Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The Liaison Collaborative December 2020


The Liaison Collaborative Holiday Round 

 opens on Dec 3rd and I have a lovely set of winter holiday eyes

Tanenbaum Eyes come with all my usual HUDs and you can mix and match them



And, for the gifts sets, I have a brand new set of eyes. called Hot Cocoa eyes  and the Lucy Lipstains set. 

 They are exclusive to the event and when the event is over they will be set to full price, so don't miss these!



The Lucy Lipstains are only BOM and are made for Lelutka Evolution 2.5 boundless heads. (They will not work for heads prior to 2.5) 

I used Lelutka heads for these ads. For the Tanenbaum Eyes, I used Leltuka Nova 2.5 Boundless and a skin by Deetalez, and eyebrows from Simple Bloom. 

For the Hot Cocoa Eyes, I used Lelutka Fleur Head 2.5 and Lara Hurley's Group Gift for Lelutka heads, along with hair from Truth. 

For the Lucy Lipstains, I used Lelutka Nova 2.5 Boundless an a skin from Lara Hurley, Sandra, for Lelutka Heads with hair from Magika. 

I hope you guys enjoy these new sets! Come on by TLC and get yours :) 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment