Monday, August 22, 2022

Enchantment - August 2022


This round's theme is Twisted Fairytales. A dark take on some old classics, yet as we all know, most fairy tales are pretty dark to start with right? I choose to do a Snow White theme, and made this gorgeous mega-pack of eyes with two bonus eyes included to mix and match. 
Includes - 
2 HUDs (Lelutka & Omega)
+
BOM layers
unisex eyes 
_____
Also available is this fun set of juicy sexy red lips for just 75L!

These are BOM for Lelutka EvoX heads (suits AK X heads as well)
.. because you can't ever have too many red lipsticks!

and, finally, you can find my exclusive hunt item in my mainstore!

This Revenant Princess is BOM makeup for a slightly creepier take on things. Includes 
eye shading+ veins
bonus smoky shadow
1 pair of eyes seen the image (with appliers as well as BOM layers)
1 lip color to complement the look


 The hint is "I like corners".. 
just look around my mainstore and I am sure you will find it!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment